Welcome to the OFN API! Here you'll find all the documentation you need to get up and running with the OFN API and supporting integration tools.
Feeling like an eager beaver? Jump in to the quick start docs and get making your first request:
Please pay attention to our service level agreements on different versions of the OFN API.
OFN API v1 is fully supported by the OFN community. This means that:
- Any bugs found can be prioritised and fixed by the delivery team
- Any enhancements can be proposed for prioritisation by the delivery team
- No breaking changes will be released without further versioning
- End of life will be announced and rolled out over a time period
OFN API V0 is NOT supported by the OFN community. This means that:
- We cannot guarantee any bugs will be fixed
- We cannot prioritise enhancements
- Breaking changes may be made and released without notice
- We cannot guarantee we will announce end of life on any endpoints
If you choose to use the OFN v0 API you do so at your own risk.